can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am in the library researching for my research paper like a good college student should be doing on a Sunday, and I realized that the article that I found online and had been taking notes off for the last half hour of is some high school kid from the midwest's history day paper. It was my most helpful resource so far though. The kid won his history day competition, I think that merits me using it for my paper. Besides, I acessed it through Jstor. Jstor is totally reputable.
The worst part about Sundays is that after brunch is over, there is nothing else to look forward to. ever. just a long day of waiting for it to be monday again. I really have nothing to complain about. I have three hours of class a day. Some people spend that much time in traffic every day.
When it is crappy out and I am stuck in the library, I start daydreaming about my volkswagen and jack russell terrier in the back seat. In my secret fantasy I am listening to Jack Johnson and driving to the ocean.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home