can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Dear Diary,
I just finished the book of a lifetime. Never has a book made me so happy and so sad at the same time. And now it's over and i don't know if i can go on. I wish my reading for school kept me up until 2 every night, unable to put the text down because it made me so excited. Everytime i finish a book like this, i'm just like, "that's it. my life is over now. how could any other book ever make me feel the way this one did?" But then of course after some time, you find another one and things get better than ever. Books are like boyfriends in this sense. However, quality books are much eaiser to locate. And people with similar tastes, or experts like librarians, can recommend them to you. Recommending a boy is unfortunately much messier than recommending a book. But let's not look at this in a bad light. if you're not wasting your time with some dude, you have more time to read enlighting books or make clay pots and are a more exciting human being because of it.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the name of this incredible book is...?

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Diana said...

corelli's mandolin

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the pinemarten most.i want to name a cat after her.

why dont you write me back, im in gambia for goodnesssake. emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home