can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Dear Diary,
At home, adventure stories are harder to come by than when you are traveling. But don't be worried, i still have lots of fascinating blog fodder. i always do. today i went to ikea and ate swedish meatballs with Sarah #2. only got five. five seems like a lot, but apparently it's standard to eat like 15 in a sitting. that can't be good for you. The winning combination of H&M and Ikea probably make Sweden like the most original, and wonderful country that ever was.
I was looking at old camp pictures today, trying to channel whether my counselors looked like they were having fun, because soon i will be stepping into their Chacos. What i noticed the most is that they looked way older than me. I wonder how often i will be mistaken for a camper this summer. When i was going through customs last wednesday, the guy asked me how old i was and was absolutely dumbstruck when i told him i was 19. He told me i looked 15. apparently 15 year olds can't go through customs by themselves. good thing i'm a fifteen year old only in disguise. I can't wait till i'm fifty and can be a forty year old in disguise. then who will be having the last laugh. ME!
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home