can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, May 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
Life just keeps getting better and better. I am officially accepted to be a camp counselor at Camp Sealth this summer. So that means I need to work on thinking of a new name for myself. I am officially accepting suggestions. So far my ideas are Dinosaur and Crouton. My inspiration is really lacking in this department. I like Dinosaur a lot... but it is hard to imagine a million little kids calling me this for an entire summer. I'm totally going to develop two personalities. Diana and Dinosaur.
I just turned in my research paper so i am feeling pretty good. I have my spanish final from 6-9 tonight but that involves me acting in a group skit as "Miss Amnesia." Basically all that i have to to is go, "Que?" "Donde estoy?" and "Quien son ustedes?" a bunch of times. piece of cake.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Steggy (stegasaurus) or Ptera (pteradactyl) to maintain the dinosaur theme...

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

DIANA! I would totally be camp counselling this summer too, if I weren't going to be gone for most of it. That's exciting!

Also, on the dinosaur there you could be Cera for Triceratops, ala Land Before Time, or you could go all the way with that and be LittleFoot, which would be cute, and would probably resonnate really well with the kids, depending on their age group. (By the way, what unit are you going to be in?)

-Trida/Astrid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home