can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am sitting in the library. Fake studying as usual. It is packed. I have to share a table for the first time in history! With a girl in the pink tank top with an Ibook. Little does she know that I am writing about her on the internet! I get such a kick out of being creepy.
I am writing an essay. It is not going well. I will be here until 2 in the morning at the rate i am making progress. Maybe if boys would stop walking by with condoms pulled over their heads as they inflate them with their noses I could get some dang work done around here! I suppose this is what can you expect after a girl with a pink tutu walks around distributing them to everyone complete with HIV facts attached. Yes, the library at college is an excellent place to find the permiscuous types who know nothing about HIV... Well who knows, maybe i'm giving us too much credit. regardless, this is probably the best time i've ever had in the library.
Today was finals brunch. I worked as contracted cafeteria help because the event was that huge that catering professionals such as myself were necessary. There was a fountain of chocolate with 5 million strawberries. I decided that i need one of those for my wedding. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Next time someone has a complaint about the food at the Bon, I'm just going to have to say "you must not remember the time they had a chocolate fountain with 5 million strawberries..."
I got to be smoked salmon distributor. It was pretty fun. Sarah saw me in my apron and was like "you must be so embarrassed!" Honestly, the thought didn't cross my mind. Hello, any attention is good attention, right?
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger chloe said...

"Maybe if boys would stop walking by with condoms pulled over their heads as they inflate them with their noses"

In the library!!!???

Blasphemy!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di. I did not say "you must be so embarrassed" I said, "I would be so embarrassed". big differences pooka...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home