can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dear Diary,
My posts will become more infrequent as my life becomes more exciting and computers are not always readily available. I daydreamed the day away making online reservations.
now that i am at home i have all sorts of business to take care of. Like unpacking, and playing with the cats. But seriously, things happen too fast. All of a sudden my home for the last 8 months is completely dismantled as everyone packed it up and returned to colorado. (way too many people from colorado at my school, btw) And everytime I come home to seattle, things are a little bit different. I feel sad, like telling my parents, "so you got a new faucet in the kitchen and you didn't TELL me?!?!" But tides change, the cookie crumbles, blah blah blah. At least we still have netflix.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home