can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dear Diary,
Somebody take a picture. Diana is doing homework on a Saturday. A Saturday night no less. And she will be doing homework on a Sunday as well. She's going to be doing homework until the end of time...
I was talking to someone yesterday that said she knew someone at NYU who got paid a hundred bucks to write one of the Olsen twin's papers. That would be really amazing, BUT, I don't believe it though. I'm not that gullible.
Last night I went out with the catering crowd to Red Robin. It was probably one of the best experiences of all of our lives. I ate my entire dessert. All by myself. Anyone who has been to Red Robin knows what a feat this is. This morning I had an ice cream hangover. But it hurt so good.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I work at Red Robin now! It is really fun, but then again I just started working there...-leah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home