can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
I can see why people have jobs. if i didn't have my capers job before i go to camp, i would go crazy with boredom. I have one day off and I don't know what to do with myself. I fell asleep for four hours when i tried to read. My social life is lacking. I feel like i have too much free time even when i work for 8 hours. This would be a good opportunity for me to read some howard zinn and train for a triathalon. If you love me enough to read my website, and you live in seattle, why aren't you calling me to hang out?!
Did you guys know that bombastic is really a word? in the dictionary and everything.
I rode the water taxi today and went shopping at my favorite store downtown. I tried on all these hundred dollar jeans, and then since i couldn't afford those all of a sudden a 30 dollar tank top seemed like a deal. I am such a tool.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home