can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Dear Diary,
just watched "love actually" again. possibly the best movie that ever was. every time i watch it, i just get so torn, hugh grant or colin firth? they both have so many good qualities, i am going to have to think about it some more. as a whole, i think i'm over american boys. and america, for that matter. i want to go do my study abroad like tomorrow. I'm thinking madrid. i wish my aspirations were more original. but no. i'm just another college kid who wants to go drink beer in another country.
these days all i ever do is work, is this what it's like to be a grownup? there's got to be more to it than that.
my readership is covering all three timezones in europe right now, australia, and what i am guessing is afganistan? my most diverse readership yet. but my website fodder is more bland than ever. afganistan is only one percent but my only guess is that it's mr. ballard. keep up the good work soldier.
I'll have lots to write about once i get established in either the best or worst summer of my life at camp sealth. i bet parents wouldn't like it if they knew i wrote about their kids (my campers) online. too bad. dianafreeburg.com breaks rules. destroys boundries. defies borders. breaks down barriers.
cheers.
Diana

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Diana. Just wanted to say hello, and that I hope you had a great first year at college. Nice website, by the way. I've always liked the blog idea, but can never keep up with it ;) Anyway, thought I'd say hey. - Galen

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Diana said...

uhh crap i know two galens. girl galen or boy galen? probably girl galen. either galen, it's been a long time. thanks for posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home