can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Dear Diary,
why am i still awake if i have to get up for work in 6 hours. this is lame. but i can't abandon my public, that would be awful. the english speaking world wants to hear about my day! well this one is a doozy, let me tell you. so i went to work, sold a lot of muffins. then my mom picked me up and we went to the used book store where she got me some enticing books. then we went to the grocery store, or what i like to call "pottery barn food" (very classy grocery store. not to be compared to the likes of safeway) and i convinced her to buy a pineapple and some herbal tea. that was pretty much the highlight of my day. the pineapple. I think i am just as annoying to grocery shop with at 19 as i was when i was a little kid. i still want everything, and she still won't buy it for me. maybe it's best if i don't go grocery shopping with my mom anymore, i think it's stunting my development. i'll stop there because i am falling asleep.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home