can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dear Diary,
Whups today I called a girl who looked every bit a boy a "he". She definitely heard me, and then walked off all meloncholy. That's as bad as thinking that someone is pregnant when they aren't. This really tears me up inside, now i feel like a bad person, but seriously. don't get a crew cut and a sock tan if you don't want to be mistaken for a boy.
Today was my first day of riding with the wrangler girls. I wanted to be helpful so bad, but truthfully the kids knew so much more about what was going on than i did. All i could really do to help the riding staff was retrieve saddles from the tack room. annnnnnnnnnd, i felt useless.
I just opened my backpack and realized there is sunscreen covering all of my important camp counselor items. lamejuice. now they are in a big useful lotiony pile surrounding me on the flooor. life doesn't get any better than this.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home