can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dear Diary,
My piddily blog seems inappropriate in the wake of upsetting world events, but life must go on, as the four American diabetes association workers playing a rousing game of doubles ping pong next to me are showcasing. a lot goes on in this staff lounge... like meetings. and ping pong.
I thought of a new name for the inane group of "counselors in training" that have come to make my life miserable. C.I. Twits. I really really hope that i am the first person to think of that ever in history. Probaby not, because CIT's have a history of being twits. overgrown campers who are way too enthusiastic and get to think of their own camp names like "meatball" here is a prime example of their twitiness. On the overnight that my cabin took, there was a squabble between the girls over a particular play in ultimate frisbee. one ran off crying, and i went over there after a minute to calm her down, like a good counselor would. well the CITwits came over and put on their best condescending voices with their hands on their knees, and asked if we were in need of any help. MEANING- these 15 year olds thought i was i camper!! I could have wrung one of their puny necks, but i didn't. good thing too, that could have gotten ugly.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home