can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am just getting better and better at being a camp counselor. I'll be like, perfect at it by session 4. I've got an intern this time. I told her she can be my wing man. that means like under my wise and all knowing wing. clippity clop, there i go galloping away on my high horse. but seriously, if anything is going to make me feel amazingly awesome it's going to be being in charge of a highschooler who pretty much wants to BE me.
I miss my girls from last time. well most of them. they were so agreeable. i don't know about these new punks, some of them seem skeptical of me. maybe it was the 9:30 am salsa/hip hop dance party that i started in our cabin that made them question my sanity.
The CITs are in the staff lounge. wtf.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home