can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dear Diary,
The little hellions leave in less than 24 hours!!! I have so many plans for while they are gone. I have never been so excited to read, wash my laundry, sleep in and go out for dinner. and then after the next session is counselor canada trip 2005 which i already know is the best thing that is going to happen to me this summer.
For wail lunch today the theme was "run away to the circus" and i got to be a gypsy. I like that because i get to wear a badass sparkly headscarf that i haven't taken off yet. I think that i'm going to wear it more often.
The other couselors are all wearing fuzzy ears because it's part of this secret couselor game called gotcha. i was already "gotten" so i decided that i'm too cool for the game anyway. You can get "gotten" by not wearing your couselor tie, and i am protesting by wearing euro scarves instead.
Love,
Dian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home