can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dear Diary,
sweet jesus the internet is amazing. today i decided that i need to sell all of my earthly possessions to pay for college. And guess what. I've already made 12 bucks. So i'm totally almost there. I listed a bunch of books and a few DVDs on amazon.com and now all i have to do is wait for the cash to start rolling in. It was remarkably easy, and they don't make you deal with Paypal bs like ebay does. amazon just deposited the 12 big ones into my checking account, and all i have to do is mail my napoleon dynamite dvd which i have already watched like infinity times and am sick of, to upstate new york.
So all in all today has been excellent. The sis called from scotland where she apparently is VIP at an international youth conference, and i found like 7 sea creature temporary tattoos under my bed. I also refilled my labelmaker with green tape, ate approximately two cups of blueberries AND, I weaseled my way into the ymca for free.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could post your wares here, in case anyone wants to support the Shamu fund.

(okay, I'll stop commenting here for 10 days, and give you PBs instead.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home