can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, September 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think that i need to get a job at the reserves desk in the library. that's where all the hotties work. work, meaning listen to death cab on their ipods while reading psychology today. I wonder how you land that sweet job. by the way have i told you about my new sweet job? concessions at sports games. laugh all you want suckers, but i'll be laughing all the way to the bank. i'm pretty sure that it will be the easiest job that ever was.
Today in math class we had to name the senators from our home states because we were learning about functions. not only did i know all about functions, i could also name both my senators. a helluva lot of people couldn't. this must mean that i am succeeding at college which in turn means succeeding at life. yay.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you and miss you bunches. i am glad you are kicking the pants off of college so far this year... thats what you set out to do... right? speaking of pants, there are 2 pair waiting for you in seattle. hope you have fun at your new job, we sure do miss you at your old one! xoxo

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but where are you registered to vote?
I figure right now I have four senators (Murray, Cantwell, Grassley (fucker), and Harkin (nice enough)). Because I matter so much.

okay, I'll start posting on my OWN blog now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home