can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, November 28, 2005

Dear Diary,
A friend of mine encouraged me to read my archived posts, and if that's not an ego boost, I don't know what is! I am in stitches over here about things that I wrote a year ago, which is remarkable considering how miserable I was a year ago. She's a funny girl, that Diana. I would date her, but... it probably wouldn't work out.
AMERICA! news flash! Itunes is out! the latest and greatest thingy that I've found is www.pandora.com . What you do is, just put in the name of an artist or a song that you like, and then the website creates a radio station of songs that are similar to the one that you entered. It's amazing. You get to listen to the entire songs, but you just can't repeat them or rewind them, because that would violate their radio station license. Other than that, it's completely perfect. Why hadn't I heard of this yet?
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often read your archives. I think they are really funny, one of my favorites is from around halloween last year... I enjoyed it when you used to post pics... lets have more of that! It is fun to remember a year ago but it is even funnier when I think of things you would say and do when you were 15 years old. luv

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesn't pandora cost?
I use last.fm, but that only gives recommendations and keeps stats on what you listen to.

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I'm wrong about pandora.
last.fm's tag system does allow for grouping that keeps me entertained. But I'll play with pandora for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home