can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Dear Diary,
My brother has made a career out of studying for the LSATs. Apparently he has a LSAT fire lit under his butt. I have no fire under my butt. No pressure though, right? I mean, he's 22, and I'm 20. Plenty of time.
After a rousing 30-40 person thanksgiving dinner in Snohomish, Alex popped in a learn to breakdance DVD, to help make the family time more educational. Like 8 of my cousins were all bopping around, attempting to breakdance in the same small space, it was fairly entertaining. It's nice to have a big family to be dorky around. I can't imagine thanksgiving any other way.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is great.
My brother Bill & my sister-in-law Jill, used to say when Diana was home but Alex and Emily were off on pursuits away, that "it's all Diana, all the time." That's what this is; 'all Diana, all the time.'
Who can resist our Diana?
Bill used to call me up SPECIFICALLY TO SAY: "have you read Diana's blog lately? It's great!......"
he was right. Of course he was right about a lot of things....

Love,
Aunt Pat

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...And if I hadn't had the chance to see your sweet face on Thanksgiving Day, Diana, it would have been even lonlier than it was with just the 38 of us.

Love,
Aunt Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home