can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dear Diary,
My computer science homework is taking forever. I promised myself that after I finish part 3 out of the 5 I get to reward myself with a bath and a pack of skittles. yipee!
My roommate complains about my music. I told her, fine, put on something else, but it needs to be sad, but hopeful for the future. She says she doesn't have that genre in Itunes. it's a necessary genre though. Believe it or not sometimes I just don't feel like the Black Eyed Peas. Speaking of music, hot damn the shrek 2 soundtrack is amazing. I've been on a shrek 2 kick for a few weeks now and it's going pretty well. Still haven't seen the movie, but I'm sure it's amazing.
I feel better when I wear my LC golf hat. It looks good with everything. Feels good with everything.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home