can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I've posted. I've been home for three days now, and have worked three days at Capers... My brother sneered that I am a capitalist. Is he forgetting which of his sisters is in Hong Kong at the WTO conference right now? He is currently watching Spiderman on TBS for the second night in a row.
Tomorrow hopefully I will be riding horses in Enumclaw, WA, with my delightful cousins. The next day, I will be in Canada being wrapped in seaweed with cucumbers over my eyes.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be in Canada wrapped in seaweed, sounds sweet.

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST MORE OR DIE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home