can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dear Diary,
Do you want to know what happens when I have a day off of work? absolutely. nothing. This break is getting to me. What on earth do retired people do? To make matters worse, all three of our cats have been lounging in my room practically 24/7. I'm turning into a crazy cat lady whos main hobby is maniacally checking her e-mail to see if any of her books have sold on amazon marketplace. Both today and yesterday packing books to mail to Tenessee or Pennsylvania has been the hilight of my day. I'm quite handy with the brown paper from grocery bags and some packing tape. I would be quite pleased to recieve one of my packages
One bazillion dianafreeburg.com pencils are coming soon from oriental trading, thanks to my darling brother. I will of course send them to all my adoring fans, since I like posting parcels so much.
24 days of rain now?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home