can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, January 13, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am finally going to reap the benefits of all of this rain when I go shred up Crystal mountain tomorrow. The plan was originally to go to Baker, but it got so much snow that it closed. that hardly seems fair. Some avalanche BS. they act like avalanches are dangerous or something. Where's the sense of adventure?
Today was my last day at Capers for quite a while. I can't say that I'm sad about it. i mean i love working there but college is way more fun. Let's think about my needs, you know? Not your needs for a tuna sandwich.
I messed up my sudoku puzzle that I was working on. That always puts me in a sour mood. I was on a roll, and then all of a sudden i had two 3s in the same column. Damn. I'm going to bed now so I can get up to snowboard at the crack of dawn.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home