can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dear Diary,
One thing that has come to my attention with my advancement in higher education is that it gets more difficult, not easier at all! It's all a scam.
And here's an emotion that I am the first student to ever feel, I find myself getting very distracted when I try to study. I've been reading for the last few hours, but I'm still not done because I got caught up reading the more juicy, Pee Wee Herman-esque chapters in my abnormal psych case studies book. I don't think that really counts as studying. It doesn't apply to my homework and I'm just going to have to re-read it later. AND i missed the OC.
So I guess, Doctor, the answer is no. I wouldn't exactly call myself a "go getter" type person.
I've been told this could change later, when some sort of cause lights a fire under my butt.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You posted this at 10PM, that´s prime studying time.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Diana said...

i actually took a study BREAK to post this, internet police!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home