can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dear Diary,
Today I spent lots of money and got a really bad headache. I don't have any really great insights here, but I'll try. Turns out taking a nap is helpful for a headache, and Nordstroms Rack is a really good place to buy shampoo. (who would have thought?!)
It is still raining cats and dogs here. Of course I am listening to Brighteyes again. It's getting old, damnit.
Jetblue has a flight from NYC to the Bahamas for $109 round trip. I spent that much on my Psychology textbook today. Life isn't fair. Oh woe is me, I have access to a world class education.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you check out the used textbook sites on the web? THere's lots of them. And often, the past edition has NO changes save maybe one page or a diff cover. SOme profs will let you use it, and they are LOTS cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home