can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dear Diary,
Something exciting happened today, besides my first statistics class of course. My dianafreeburg.com pencils came. I've got a hefty 72 of them, and they are for my readers of course, so please, gentle reader, e-mail me (freeburg@lclark.edu) with your home address and I will mail you TWO of your very own www.dianafreeburg.com pencils.
Today my stats teacher who appears to be quite a character, started the class with "So I guess I should try and learn all your names..." Then he proceeded to go through every row of the 40 person class and recite all of our names. Mine was the only one that he had to spend 15 seconds remembering. Obviously he had found pictures of us somewhere, hopefully not facebook. I've heard of teachers doing this before but never experienced it. Those darn Psych professors are always trying to freak you out somehow. He also had the projector going the whole time, playing a live NASA rocketship launching off the internet. Apparently his brother is a major rocket scientist and is sending a nuclear powered ship to pluto today for the bargain price of 600 million dollars. Mr. Stats professor didn't want to miss it, even though he was teaching a class.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Diana,

My name is Pat, and I am an avid reader of your spectacular blog. I recently visited my neighbors' room, and discovered they each owned Diana Freeberg pencils, which made me quite envious. I would like very much if I could somehow own one of these treasures, it would truly make my life. I live in Manzanita 126. You are my hero.

Sincerely,

Patrick Murray
P.S. I have a friend, Tom Youmans, who is also very interested in receiving a pencil from you. If you could bring an additional one for him it would be greatly appreciated.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am the tom mentioned in the p.s. and i think your blog is excellent. so are those pencils, and that snowboarding story? i can totally relate. yay.(!) c u around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home