can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, January 05, 2007

Dear Diary,
I am back from San Francisco, and I had so much fun there that I am forgetting to be excited for London on Monday. Because I go to London. On Monday. For FOUR months. What I will do with myself there, I have no idea. Hopefully something other than just spend money. Because I am spending money like it is my job or something.
Yesterday Rafi took me out to a hipster bar called popscene. It was filled with hipsters. They played 80s music and we danced and it was incredible. I accidentely ordered a 12 dollar drink but i have no idea what the kids are drinking these days. whups. I have figured out the requirements to be a hipster, and i don't think i will ever make the cut. 1. wear the tiniest pants possible. 2. dance like no one is watching. like REALLY dance like no one is watching. 3. drink pbr. 4. don't think you're a hipster. The only requirement that I can claim is number 4. which surely isn't enough.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home