can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dear Diary,
Last night I went to the lamest bar in the whole world. If I wanted to hang out with slutty American girls I would have stayed in Seattle and gone to Cowgirls Inc. in Pioneer square. Luckily one of my compatriots was just as miserable as I was so we split early. The most incredible part was when we left, there was a tremendous line of skanks waiting to get in! I don't understand this waiting in line to get in somewhere. I would feel like such a tool. Especially if I got in and realized that it was the lamest bar in the whole world.
For the first four weeks of our program, we only have class on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. This seems like a joke. Sometimes we have field trips on Mondays. Next week we are going to Bath on Monday. I'm not sure what's in Bath. Maybe I'll look it up with all this free time I have.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana!

I'm so glad you have this blog. You are very easy to track down, you know. Good going.

You were just on my mind while I was sitting at my dull cublicle job, so I thought I'd take a quick break to read about your life like a creep. So I am a creep still, and you are in London now. Great. I'm glad you seem well.

Get in touch if you have time...ckmcwilliams at yahoo.
-Claire McWilliams

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--Nothing wrong with the skanks at Cowgirls Inc. Not a thing. Lots of thongs though. And there is a riding bull! How sweet is that! Thongs, bulls and beer all at the same time.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bath is important in several of Jane Austen's books, as it was in her life. When her father retired (on a pittance), the family moved there for his health and with hopes of finding husbands for the girls.

How far is it from London?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home