can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dear Diary,
There is a lot to say about this place. I have met a four year old that says "pardon" all the time and Pizza Hut is a fairly nice restaurant. My friend met a boy named Barnabee and went on a date with him, mostly because his name is Barnabee. We are staying in tiny rooms in a building on an extremely nice street. It's all these really nice houses that are four stories tall and very skinny. they are connected so it looks like one massive white house taking up a whole block. Flipper and I went to the natural history museum today and saw some really cool crystals. It reminded me of when I was little and bought rocks. I wanted to buy some rocks but instead I bought a stuffed glyptodon. It's a prehistoric cousin to the anteater/sloth/armadillo family. I was just telling my mom last week that I can't continue to acquire stuffed animals into my 20s and then I go and buy one just mere days later. So I'm a hypocrite. But I realized that it is entirely unnatural for me to not have any stuffed animals in my bed with me. I got lonely.
Love,
Diana

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say the word, Darlin, and we'll send you a stuffed animal or 2 or 22...
Sounds like a perfectly lovely place to live. Enjoy your stay in the big white house.
-AL

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss poookaa a whole bunch and casa bonita feel empty without her.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this thing have a camera? -CK

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! i was totally that silly girl who went out with Barnaby! i love british men!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home