can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dear Diary,
I had a dream last night that i went out to a bar with my brother and tried to use one of emily's old IDs. It was possibly the worst fake ID in history because it had all these holes punched in it, it was just a school ID that didn't say her birthday, and it was just paper. I tried to play it cool with the bouncer lady at the door, but somehow she didn't believe that it was me. She asked me like a hundred questions about myself, and then was like "follow me" and took me into this scary basement. Then she showed me a bunch of those black blobs that psychologists use on tv, and kept asking me what they reminded me of. This was all in an effort to see if I was 21. I was sure that I passed with flying colors, but after all that she told me to leave. So then I was stuck in a dark alley and i couldn't find my brother. All in all, not a good dream.
5 days until freeburgs do mexico.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home