can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Dear Diary,
I have noticed from my visitor tracking device that since winter break has started, my readership has been more evenly distributed across the timezones. I am suspecting this is because my loyal Lewis and Clark readership has gone back to their respective homes. It's good to see you still care guys!
I am all partied out. My mom took me to all sorts of wild parties today. At least when you come back from college people are more willing to talk to you. It goes something like this:
"Hi Emily!"
"I'm Diana, Emily is my sister"
"Yes of course! I knew that!"
"Umm yeah... we look the same... it's cool."
"So! How's school!?"
"It's good. I like it. I um, study a lot."
"Yeah, yeah. That's good! Sooooooo, what are you studying?"
"uh, you know, the usual. Spanish, international affairs, communications, ceramics, and some other stuff."

this is the part where i explain that i don't know what i am going to major in, but it's the experience that counts. the conversation generally peters out about here. Unless one of the parents jump in and tell them all about my website. then i get embarrased. Kind of like how Julia Roberts gets when her husband starts bragging about her Oscar.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home