can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, December 20, 2004

Dear Diary,
I have spent today in a mall, watching tv, and reading a novel that might as well have been tv. I also took a nap. this is much different than the all-academics, all-the-time atmosphere that is lewis and clark. But I am adjusting to this strenuous lifestyle fairly well. I don't know what i am going to do with myself after the cruise. I will have two weeks at home to do nothing. there won't even be any christmas shopping to do. apparently there's a woman at my church that needs her dog walked. but that doesn't sound full time to me.
g2g brother is home.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

being home = not as much fun as you planned it to be...but just enjoy the time with your family and the few freinds you are going to have forever. i miss you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home