can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dear Diary,
The amount of things that I am able to do on the internet is getting out of control. I could sit online all day long, no problem! I think that the recent edition of online banking and thefacebook.com has really made this clear to me. Everything a girl wants is online. for example my website is online. Too bad my computer is gone to mystery broken computer land and I am forced to use a MAC in the MAC lab. dang macs.
The girl in front of me has a patch on her backpack that says "fuck cars" I really want to say to her, "so, you like, never ride in cars, ever!? that's so admirable..." However i have a feeling that she might ride in cars every so often. I mean, everyone does. Maybe I should get a patch on my backpack that says, "screw eating!" or "breathing sucks!"
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home