can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Dear Diary,
I bought my first self help book today and read the whole thing. Does that make me pathetic? I hope not.
You know what IS pathetic?! that I cannot find one single person to go snowboarding with me tomarrow. What's up with that? people love snow! Where's the problem? The problem is, that this is my only day off from work that I have until I go back to school, and it is finally snowing at the mountains. Where will I be on my only day off? I will be stuck at home with a snowboard covered in dust. Who knows, there are probably mothballs in my boots. Maybe instead of snowboarding on my hard earned day off, I could put my back issues of SASSY in chronological order or iron all the clothes hanging in my closet.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home