can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think I need to go one one of those backpacking trips where you travel alone and build yourself shelters out of sticks and eat only dried bananas for a few weeks. I think that would get my mind of things in a very effective way. I would be thinking about survival, not about uninterested boys and celebrity gossip. Now is not the proper time of the year to be backpacking alone in the forest, but maybe in the spring.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uninterested boys.

e should go to hawthore and eat nutella and banana crepes and a can complain about how my standards of cuteness at reed have lowered oh so low....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home