can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Dear Diary,
If there is one thing that I can conclude from my family christmas, it is that my moms side of the family is definetly a conglomerate of cat people. not to be mistaken with dog people. The amount of enthusiam they show towards our cats is truly unprecedented.
Too much chick-lit is probably bad for my mental health. I've been reading quite a lot of this genre, it's like reading romance novels but the girls are sassier.
Thanks to the christmas bounty, I have all sorts of sassy outfits to wear on the cruise. I am now ten times more excited to go.
Love,
Diana
ps. i made it so people could put comments and no one ever does. if you don't like my blog at least make yourself heard!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chloe says:
ugh. i dont want ot create an account or go through this brutal comment-posting process. but your blog is a good read.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Diana,

I hope you had a merry christmas. I'm having a good time hanging out with my family in Venezuela. You probably won't read this till you get back from Mexico, but I hope you have a great time! Happy New Year!

Luis

PS: I enjoy reading your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home