can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am so glad I have a job. It is a good distraction from not having a whole lot of friends to hang out with. Or a car. I killed some time today by circling every non-embarassing car between 4 and 6 grand today in the classifieds. Then i took a nap on the heater in my room.
In other news, I set the world record for kleenex consumption this week. it is remarkable, the amount of kleenex that this girl can go through. I have needed to drink lots of water, to stay hydrated. (i've been losing fluid fast)
It's was sposed to snow tonight, and now it's a rainy 38 degrees and the forecast doesn't look good. If i moved to antartica this wouldn't be a problem. I also wouldn't need a car because I would drive a snowmobile, and I would have lots of penguins to hang out with.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home