can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, January 10, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today has been a good day. At work today, my coworkers and I decided to be incredibly original and quote napolean dynamite all day long. I know we are the first people on earth to find our deadpan napolean dynamite impressions hilarious. But what do you know! work was over before I knew it.
I read almost a hundred pages of my book for school, which finally got interesting. Yep my life is sure fantasticly exciting.
However, there is a black cloud following me around because of a tragic turn of events. My computer died and now it is waiting for the fedex man to come steal it away from me and take it to god knows where for god knows how long to get it's poor little screen fixed. This is what a mom must feel like when their only kid goes away to summer camp for the first time. Surges of loneliness punctuated by pangs of worrry.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough talking already and just bring me my chapstick!
;) liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home