can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have developed a smokers cough and I don't even smoke. what the heck. Today I hung out at Seattle U with my friend madaline, last week it was Reed College with chloe. It's making me really depressed about how ugly my dorm is compared to other similar schools. Can't I have my cake and eat it too? Seems like I'm paying for that.
I saw "Flashdance" tonight. It wasn't good at all. boring as heck. for so many reasons. The heroine was immature with horrible hair, the romance was uninspired, and the dancing was bizarre.
Maybe I'll go to the driving range tomorrow.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see your school! Sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home