can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dear Diary,
Sometimes, when I am creating new clubs for me to be the president of on thefacebook.com, i start thinking, thefacebook.com is the best thing that ever happened to me. I just can't get enough of it. I feel like on applications for stuff now when they ask about my activities, I can just be like, "well i'm the founding member of the "hippies with ipods are not real hippies" club, and member of the "lc students for mundo latino" club, and also a member of the "sex and the city- aholics anonymous" club." This amount of community involvement will be sure to impress my future employers and educators.
For all of my readers in Seattle, I will be coming your way tomorrow. I am sure racking up those amtrak guest rewards points. You could call me a globe trotter, if you want, because that's what i do.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! ~Madaline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home