can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have never failed to make a friend on the train. Train riders are good folks. Today I met a guy who is a senior at U of O and studying political science. He explained how to play cricket to me. It sounds like the most ridiculous game in the world. I still don't really understand it at all. And I also met this couple who had come up to seattle for their 25th wedding anniversary and were playing Texas Hold em. They offered to teach me but i was pretending to study. I probably should have taken them up on the offer though, that way I could have come off the train with a life-skill instead of 30 pages of reading that I don't remember.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home