can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dear Diary,
I can't believe it is almost April. Sometimes i marvel at how long i've managed to make it on this planet. Life is not all rainbows and butterflies. Lately I've felt like Ariel in the little mermaid. She knows that there is something magnificent out there, however, it is just out of her reach on account of her having a fin instead of legs. Even if you have legs, like i do, and you go to nice college and have a cute cell phone and a part time job that keeps you in disposible income, sometimes i just feel like there is more out there. I've been looking for it at coffee shops and in New York and outside and on itunes and in summer jobs and in friends, but I haven't found it. What haven't i found? geezus I don't know! i'll let you know when i figure it all out. until then. bear with me here.
I found out there is no creative writing at my college. what kind of crap is that. Since I am interested in learning how to make my website even more magnificent, i wanted to take either creative writing or computer science. Looks like I'll be taking computer science. My dad will be so proud.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home