can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dear Diary,
If i keep up this sporadic posting i am going to lose my loyal readership. My computer access has been limited lately, even though this whole city probably has wireless internet. I left the laptop at home. too stressful trying to keep track of the little bugger.
I am at the Global Youth Action Network being a fake intern right now. Entering in business cards takes FOREVER. At least it doesn't involve thinking, because my mind is wandering all over the place.
I was doing so good at taking the subway. And then of course I walk out the wrong door of Grand Central today and end up walking like 5 blocks the wrong direction. that doesn't seem so bad but it added up to about an extra mile of walking and i was going on zero calories. After that i felt about as cool as on Tuesday when I somehow missed my greyhound when i was waiting in the terminal for it. Sometimes, when my mom tells me what a smart girl i am, I have a hard time believing her because of incidents like those. "But mom, i can be half an hour early for a greyhound and miss it while waiting for it in front of the gate, who could possibly think i am a smart girl?"
My sister is a bad influence. I've gone to bed at like 2 every night and gotten up at about noon each day. Perhaps I just haven't adjusted to east coast time yet. I'll try and finish out the week still on west coast time, because that's where my loyalties lie.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can one not believe your mom? ;)

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can one not believe your mom? ;)

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can one not believe your mom? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home