can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, March 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
I didn't get picked to be an RA. way for the office of residence life to take me off my ipod high really quickly. I'm just pissed because this was the one thing that i could do to help pay for college in a constructive way and now I don't get to at all. They could have at least waitlisted me or something... Like at schools like princeton where they waitlist 7,000 applicants and let in 3. Those 6,997 waitlisted kids end up feeling better than the 20,000 flat out rejected ones. Being an RA was going to justify all sorts of nice spending this summer, and now what? I am going to be mopping the bathrooms at safeco field.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but look on the bright side, now you get to be roomies with me. truly, what more could you ask for?
#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home