can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today I listened to the new jack johnson CD on my computer and had a revalation. I had to get an Ipod as soon as possible. SO, this morning i went to the Apple store in Tigard of all places, and got that taken care of. That's what tax refunds are for, right? Now I have a beautiful baby green pod, a killer cell phone, and a teeny digital camera. I have everything a girl could want, totaling less than a pound and fitting in a small purse. Life is pretty good. I'm done spending money for a while I think. Until they invent something that can make calls, play music, and take pictures all at the same time. and make me a sandwich while it's at it.
I still can't get over the fact that all of my music is in my pocket, and I'm walking around like nothing amazing is going on.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home