can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have this problem with not writing essays until 9:00 the night before they are due. I should be more worried about this than i am, but what is the teacher thinking, assigning us a five page paper due the day before spring break. I guess it's better than the day after spring break but STILL.
I have been watching back episodes of sex and the city so i can get some inspiration for places to go in new york. I am leaving so soon i can't believe it. Good thing I bought my Ipod before the long plane ride. I've been reading the Dali Lamas "art of happiness", and I have decided that the Ipod brought me way too much happiness and that i need to get happiness from places other than small shiny electronics.
Sorry such a lame post. It's because all of my creative writing juices are being saved for this killer essay.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't let me know you were going to the big apple. Are you going to see your other sister? I am sooo jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home