can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dear Diary,
I was never one to have headphones on at all times. But today I practiced that, with my pod. Incredible. It's an amazing feeling to be in the library with music blaring. It should be against the rules, that's how backwards it feels. It's like life is a musical, when you can pick any song you want to match what's going on around you. for example, for a dark walk across the suspension bridge after ceramics, counting crows seems appropriate. For lunch in the busy cafeteria, Nelly. For the walk to a spanish test, Queen. This would be a good tool for a control freak.
I'm thinking that the only thing that could have made today even better would have been my own jack russel terrier that never barked and a volkswagen golf. oh, and world peace or something.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home