can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think that I have diversified a lot this year. I like listening to Led Zeppelin, Steve Miller Band, ACDC, stuff like that... But you know what I will never like? Ever? Not in one hundred million years? Neil Young. Terrible.
Everyone here is getting confused, thinking that it's california here or something with this weather. Now they smoke their hand rolled cigarettes and drink their herbal tea without shoes on. I'm pretty good a pigeon-holing people here. All in fun though. I'm actually friends with some of the priveleged granola hippy freaks. Sure a different group than at my highschool. I think that's why i'm still so torn up about it.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home