can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dear Diary,
If wearing glasses couldn't be any worse, now they are breaking on me. one of the lenses fell out today when i was trying to clean them. I was feeling very sorry for myself, "oh poor diana has to wear glasses like a big dork, and now she has to worry about the lenses falling out randomly, hopefully when she's trying to speak in class, or maybe when she's working on the wheel in ceramics." gosh my life is rough.
Then i went to work and made 10,000 messes at least, and let some priviledged hippy make off with a plate of pita right under my nose. I don't give a rats about the pita, but the plate it was on was really heavy so i'm thinking that it is expensive.
I made my first project on the wheel today. it is a cylinder. messy! today has been a messy one. Only took two tries, but the bottom is all screwed up from trying to cut it off the board. After a day like this, i'm not going to lose sleep over it. that kid with the dang pita however... If anyone sees him send him my way. last seen running into music building. he has a big white plate. probably on his person somewhere.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home