can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear Diary,
Remember back in the day when computers couldn't do that much stuff? They were hard to use and they always broke and the screens weren't cool and flat? Me neither. Times have changed, and for the better let me tell you. I am getting to be overwhelmed by the amount of time I can spend entertained by these electric devices. When computers get smarter than humans and they start systematically brainwashing us into becoming their slaves I'm confident that I will be the first to go.
Today was another eventful day. Another disapointing trip to the eyedoctor in Clackamas. But that was quickly forgotten when i found in my mailbox, an envelope containing a sock that my parents found in the dryer from last time I was home. I can sleep easy now knowing that a pair of my socks is no longer separated by state borders. I can't think of anything worse than a sock drawer containing an odd number of socks. Perhaps a closet with an odd number of shoes. But that is just pure carelessness.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks bill for being such a good person. i'm glad that our pooka got her sock back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home