can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
Another amazing day. I had my first falafel sandwich all to myself. Made me feel very hip and cultured. And, went on a bike ride all the way downtown and across the river and all over the place. Next time though, I'm going to wear some cargo shorts and long underwear underneath it perhaps carry a messenger bag, so i'll fit the image a little more. I don't think the fitted velour hoodie and little jeans that I was wearing today really goes with the portland biker scene. I couldn't get over how far away from campus we were, and I wasn't even tired. I'm going to have to do the bike thing more often. Elliott showed me some good places to ride that don't involve scary arterials and intimidating hills. two of my biggest fears, right up there with the little red marks that my helmet makes on my forehead never going away.
I wore my fur boots to my global resource dilemmas class today and I feel that i was personally attacked in the class discussion. Mr. blond beard next to me, (who talks a mile a minute and then is like, "what!? i'm a debator. It's just what i do.") said something along the lines of "if we kill all of the rabbits for fur, there won't be any more left over." I wanted to say something like, "excuse me, blond beard, have you ever heard the expression, "going at it like rabbits"? well I'm fairly confident that's because rabbitts have no trouble reproducing rapidly, and besides, these boots were on sale, and they're awesome."
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Diana, those shoes sure are horrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home